QSW - R&A - 4 day working week
Locum Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - 4 day working week
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* 4 day working week, meaning you can have a long 3 day weekend being able to maintain a work life balance
* Nurturing management, who "have your back" and make good decisions meaning you will feel supported and less stressed at work.
* Colleagues are friendly and helpful towards each other making your time at work more enjoyable and overall feeling stressed.
* Offer an initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
This role offers an immediate start and the management are conducting interviews now. If you're interested, please send Neesha Kaur your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) to N.Kaur@nonstop-recruitment.com alternatively, you can call me on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential chat.
Additionally, if you find that this opportunity is not for you but you know someone else who would be interested, please feel free to pass on my details to them or forward me their number.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Apply for QSW - R&A - 4 day working week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly