Graduate Engineer / world's largest automobile corporation
Our client is looking for a new member to join their team on a graduate program for 18 months. This is an amazing opportunity for graduates and people without a lot of experience to start their career in one of the world's largest automobile manufacturer. You can become a member of the big, well-known company which will set a high benchmark and helps you to have a very good start for your career and become much more attractive for potential future employers.
This is a great opportunity for people who would like to work in a specialized company in the automotive industry. The training will be provided so you will get a new skill set for the smooth start of your professional development. You will be able to work with the best Engineers and work directly on projects within your team.
There are a lot of possibilities for growth and also career possibilities where you can start at the bottom and grow though company. You will be able to work with seniors who can help you to learn new things and by that, you can progress very fast.
- Master Degree in Electro - Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Starter (max. 18 months work experience)
- Fluent English (additional language will be plus)
- Experience with brake systems, chassis,
Salary: 3 155 gross /month
- You will develop Control systems (e.g. brake, steering) to fulfil the basic performance of chassis and to enable advanced driving assist systems
- Understand Chassis hardware and contribution to achieve target performance
- Understand and evaluate basic vehicle dynamics performance
- As project member you will be develop vehicle systems
- Improve of performance related functions and logics
- You will accomplish functional system integration
- Coordinate development activities with evaluation team
- Support development with related divisions (e.g. R&D, quality, plant, purchasing)
- Review brake performance seeking further improvement for end customer
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your updated CV in Word format in English to J.Orgovanova@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on +420 270 006 603 | 3346. If you are not interested in this opportunity but you know about somebody who might be, send me the contact information of this person and for a suitable candidate will Nonstop Technical give you commission 200 euro.
Key words: electro-mechanical engineering, automotive, Graduate program, Chassis, Design
Apply for Graduate Engineer / world's largest automobile corporation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly