TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST - VERY IMPORTANT COMPANY
For one of the most important Biomedical International Company we're looking for 2 Technical Support Specialists.
Reporting to the Technical Support Center Specialist and Team leader, the Technical Support Center Specialist will provide a high quality level of technical support and representation for products in the field of Molecular Diagnostics, Cervical Cancer detection and Microbiology.
In this role, you will identify the customers problem by asking relevant questions and conduct real-time diagnosis and troubleshooting, relying on verbal or written information and remote desktop management.
You will function as the first point of contact for the customer by answering questions, responding to emails and phone calls and deliver first line support through remote instructions and guidance.
For certain products, you will be using remote diagnostic tools, to remedy problems and perform root cause analysis. If complaints cannot be resolved remotely, you will define the nature of the complaint (Application or Technical) and report this back to the local organization for on-site resolution by either an Application Specialist or a Field Service Engineer.
You will develop and maintain the existing troubleshooting database and help desk guidelines, procedures and policies by reviewing all help desk documentation, such as technical service bulletins, and problem resolution flowcharts.
The ideal candidates:
- have a relevant qualification in Engineering, medical devices, IT or equivalent demonstrable experience, e.g.: Experience in the operation and routine maintenance of laboratory equipment's together with a high desire to develop technically, or Experience in field service engineering or Biomedical Engineering role in a hospital or Laboratory Environment, or First Experience in remote computer management as remote system Engineer
- Experienced in using MS Office.
- Basic knowledge on Computer networking, Windows OS, Unix or Linux and TCP/IP. You are eager to stay up to date in technical knowledge, to troubleshoot and to provide information back to customers in a helpful, courteous, positive and professional manner.
- have a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction and are diligent, process oriented and well organized.
- Verbally fluent in English AND Italian AND Spanish