Trilingual with Medical Device experience wanted
Location: Near Brussels
Title: EU Technical Support Specialist
My name is Joakim Hauge and I am a recruitment consultant for Non Stop Recruitment, Europe's largest life science agency. I am no presenting a rare opportunity to develop your career for a company that can give you the legs to stand on for the rest of your career.
They are looking for a EU Technical Support Specialist that is fluent in Dutch, English and another European language, as it will be used everyday helping customers all over the world dealing with technical issues over the phone related to medical devices. You will take part in a team of 6 specialists that will support you in your way forward. This means that you can combine your experience with medical devices, customer care and language abilities.
What do you get:
- To work for a company that have clients in +/- 50 countries
- Have a supportive team to make your day brighter
- Use you language abilities every day
- Live in-between two large Belgium cities: Brussels and Ghent
- Use your Medical device experience, grow your network and develop your career either internally or internationally
What you need to have:
- Experience with Lab instruments/Medical Devices through studies or work
- Knows Dutch, English and another European language
If this opportunity sounds interesting then let me know.
Joakim Hauge: +41 43 508 0816 (int: 3342) OR J.email@example.com