Art Therapist-Support Vulnerable Children!
Art Therapist - Support Vulnerable Children!
* Do you want the opportunity to work with an excellent team?
* Looking for a working team that has a strong bond?
* Want a job with a great atmosphere?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Great opportunity available in a great team, they are looking for a Art Therapist with a good drive and desire.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary group to help children and families to resolve problems. With colleagues from different walks of life, no two days are the same. This is your chance to develop your skills within a supportive community.
We want to hear from you if:
* You are a HCPC registered Art Therapist
* Have an enhanced DBS check or are willing to get one
Interviews will be conducted next week. If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, or if you are looking for something similar in Psychotherapy in other areas of the UK, please email your CV to Anna at (A.Oyeyeymi@nonstop-recruitment.com) or call me +44 (0) 20 7940 2749.