Head of Comparability and Analytical Strategy
Head of Comparability and Analytical Strategy, new strategic position leading analytical strategy for a world class biotech company, use of new technologies working in a fun and dynamic team
*Relocation within Europe required!!*
NonStop Recruitment has been retained on an exclusive mandate to find a passionate senior scientist to join an up and coming Biotech company developing a number of new products. This is a brand new role that has been created to help cross functional operations between cell line development, QC and USP/DSP. It will have a clear scope to develop a strong scientific culture and environment that will aid in pushing products through development to regulatory fillings. In addition to this, this person will take responsibility for key activities including due diligence, CMC milestones and representing the company at scientific forums.
What I find interesting about this role is it will influence many functions within the business and as such you can not just be involved in one small piece of the jigsaw, but have a long lasting impact on drug development. It's perfect for someone with strong analytical development experience in biologics who wants to work in a start-up atmosphere in what will be a highly strategic role!
For this client we are looking at people who long term can relocate (location close to manufacturing site in Europe). Below are some key points that make this company stand out.
* The company have high specification manufacturing and R&D facilities where no expense has been spared. Hence, expect that there will be a lot of possibilities in both strategy and the outputs that can be created.
* Despite not being small, the company still has a start-up feel and energy and it's truly amazing for someone who does want to innovate, try new ideas and feel directly involved.
* Behind the science, the company have leaders who are famous in the pharmaceutical commercial world, hence there is strong commercial leadership as well as scientific leadership.
If you could be interested 'in principle', then please feel free to contact me. We will consider candidates from across Europe and the USA.
* Creating a new function with coverage across analytics
* Leading and developing analytical strategies for biological pipeline products from early stages to assisting regulatory approvals
* Leading scientific forums internally and externally
* Helping to create a strong culture for scientific enquiry and innovation
* Strong experience within the Biologics sector within analytical development within the Pharma sector
* Experience in scientific leadership
* Ideally experience within scientific advisory meetings and regulatory filings
* An EU or US citizen
* There are many desirables, but above are the key points
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV or call me, Matt Beedle, Associate Director on +41435 080817.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.