Real World Evidence Manager - Electronic Medical Record Studies
Manager Market Access & Real World Evidence - Work with Electronic Medical Records
Basel Area, Switzerland
An opportunity has arisen to join a global Pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland within their Biostatistics team. If you are an experienced Epidemiologist or RWE Statistician with some experience of working on Electronic Patient Records, then this could be the role for you!
You will join a cross-functional team, collaborating with team members across Medical Affairs, Market Access, Health Economics, Real World Evidence and Biostatistics. The focus of this role will be to work with Electronic Medical Records, analysing data and pulling out evidence for publications in order to increase access to pharmaceutical products for the patients who need them.
If you bring
- 5 years experience in Real World Evidence or Epidemiology, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry however if you bring strong experience from consultancies or academic research then do also apply
- Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Statistics, Epidemiology, or another related field
- Experience of study design and analysis, managing real world outcomes research projects, and contributing to study reports and analyses
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records
- Ideally some exposure of working with Market Access and Health Economics
- High level of proficiency of SAS or R
- Fluent written and spoken English
Then get in touch today to register your interest.
Please click below to apply with your CV in English and in MS Word format, or visit the NonStop Pharma website for contact details and ask to speak to Laura Nucinkis with any questions. I look forward to discussing your application soon!
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. Please note that you must hold a valid Swiss/EU passport or already have the right to work in Switzerland without requiring visa sponsorship.
Also if you believe that these might not be the right opportunities for you but you know someone else who is looking for this kind of positions please feel free to refer them to us and you could gain €250 in Amazon vouchers if we successfully manage to place them.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
RWE, health economics, outcomes research, biostatistics, observational studies, electronic medical records, epidemiology, real world evidence, patient registry studies, real world evidence jobs, market access, biostatistics jobs, switzerland, basel, epidemiologist, biostatistician, real world evidence manager, market access manager