Business Development Manager - Statistics - Pharmaceuticals
The Manager Business Development Statistics is responsible for effectively executing wide-ranging business development tactics to meet or exceed defined targets by prospecting new and leveraging existing relationships. The goal is to bring in new business and develop long-standing relationships for repeat business while assisting Heads of Statistics, Country Managers and Statisticians in developing and broadening the scope of the Group's existing statistical business in European territories.
- Develops the statistical business mainly in Europe
- Works diplomatically with our operational teams to ensure client opportunities are maximised in order to continue to assist with the growth of additional business
- Expand relationship with other country leaders to develop new joint opportunities (e.g., Statistics with Regulatory)
- Provide input, support, representation, etc. for marketing plan and industry events
- Supports the statisticians to enhance their client development capabilities and to maximize the output of their relationship with clients and prospects
- Responsible for active prospecting, building and executing an effective territory plan, and aligning with organizational marketing plan and VDC/country goals to ensure targets are met.
More information about the company and the job through B Dagnall at NonStop Pharma (website or LI).