Czech Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Czech Speaking Recruitment Consultant - Entry level
- Are you a talented seller, with great communication skills and commercial mindset?
- Do you speak native Czech and advanced level of English?
- Would you like to start an international, fast growing career, in Prague?
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2018 and 2019, expanding not only to Bucharest, but also to Boston and Luxembourg. Due to our great success on Czech market, we are also looking to expand our Czech team and because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
Why work for NonStop?
What makes NonStop stand out from our competitors is that we have a fully integrated training program. What this allows us to do is invest in training new recruiters and help develop them into becoming fully fledged junior consultants (typically within 2-4 months). All our management and senior management team came into the business from this training academy and it's a big part as to why NonStop is now a significant player in European recruitment.
NonStop focuses on niche and high-end industries and has many well-established clients across Europe. Such industries include Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Technical and Cyber Security. Using Pharmaceuticals as an example, we have placed candidates in 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world. The candidates that we place into companies make a significant impact on these businesses. Many agencies have a focus on large numbers and working roles on mass, while at NonStop we are far more specialised. Because of this our consultants genuinely become industry experts over time.
What do you need to know about the job?
Recruitment is fundamentally a high-end sales role where the telephone is the best means of communication. It involves understanding clients needs, finding people who can be suitable and help to manage the process from start to finish. It sounds simple, but due to the large range of skills that it takes to do this, it is a highly in demand service. Because of this earnings can be significant.
We teach the skills, but below are some of the key requirements:
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed- Recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills - Our role involves talking to up to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate and enjoy speaking to people!
- Ability to learn and willingness to learn- A University degree is helpful, but fundamentally, we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an industry expert cannot happen if you can't open your mind and retain information
- Fluency in English and native level of Czech.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
Apply for Czech Speaking Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly